Friday 15 August 2014

The Eyeliner Post



Applying eyeliner is something that I just can't get the hang of. Slowly I am getting there, but it takes me a while and a lot of concentration to apply it evenly on both lids, the wing is probably the hardest part for me.
The easiest way to apply it fast and decently is using the ''post-it note trick'': stick a post-it note from the outer corner of the eye towards the eyebrow tail.
The best way to not overdo with eyeliner is to start with a thin line with the open eye, so that you can see how it looks, and then making it thicker. I like to keep my makeup minimal so I normally go for a really thin winged eyeliner. My goal is to reach a point where I can apply eyeliner on a daily-ish basis.

Is there an area of makeup you feel you have to yet master?


6 comments:

  1. I have such issues with eyeliner, I only managed to do a ok cat eye flick thing the other day, took me hours haha. Ooh by the way, I've nominated you for the Liebster award, I think your blog is wonderful. You'll find the details on my blog lilhm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so know what you mean when you tell me that it takes you hours to do your eyeliner, but I'm improving!
      Thank you so much for the nomination, I'll make sure my post goes up withing 2 weeks!

      Delete
  2. such beautiful photos! love your eyeliner

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win some RayBans and a beauty goodie bag worth £300 on my blog! click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I forgot to mention which eyeliner I used, the KIKO Ultimate long wear pen eyeliner. But thank you very much! I'll make sure to check your giveaway;)

      Delete
  3. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! :) Have a look at it here: http://dancinontiptoes.blogspot.co.uk/
    Ana xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is funny! I nominated you for the Liebster Award aswell, but I haven't posted my post yet. I answered a few of the questions you set for me aswell as the ones from the other blog which nominated me. I hope you won't mind if I still nominate you, it might be nice to just answer the questions to me in private!

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric