Sunday 31 August 2014

Sunday Post: Catchin' up


School starts in two days *desperate cry* and lots of my friends are getting back from their holidays. This week was spent catchin' up with friends on the latest news and juicy gossips. Seriously, I have never had a week this full, where every single day I went in town to meet another friend, I'm exhausted!

Today, to put the cherry on top, I met my friend Megan and we went brunchin' (I like to think I invented this verb, but I'm pretty sure I didn't) at Cotidiano in Gärtnerplatz in Munich, a bakery restaurant where I've been meaning to go for a long time now. Suprisingly the weather was decent enough to sit outside wrapped up in blankets.




 I had a mint lemonade, granola with yogurt & fruits and a fried egg. The food was delicious but the service did let us down as some food was served later and instead of tap water, sparkling water arrived at our table which in the end we did have to pay for. Next time I will be experiencing my Sunday brunch some place else!





We explored a little the area and the quite expensive shops, including Hey and Acne clothing (I am dying).



We then headed off to find a nice place where to take pictures for our style posts and here are some sneak peaks. I am really trying to learn more about my DSRL camera and how to work with lighting. 




We then decided that we hadn't spent enough money on food so had to go and get a refreshment; and Starbucks (typical white girl) happened to be in the area. I enjoyed my Iced Chai Latte, but it's one of those drinks you either hate or love. So make sure to have a sip from another friend's drink before getting a venti!

What's your favourite Starbucks drink?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric