Friday 8 August 2014

SummerTrilogy | The Outfits



And here we are at out second post of my little tag for these summer holidays in the northern hemisphere. I went on and picked five outfits that  I would wear in different casual/not too formal occasions. I didn't add any bags here because during the summer I don't bring them with me, you might be asking yourself why, neither I know!


Outfit 1
-Topshop black top
-American Apparel high wasted denim shorts
-Vans in black
-Rayban Wayfarer in black

Outfit 2
-Zara floral top in black and white
-H&M envelope skirt
-Superga in white
-Rayban Wayfarer in black

Outfit 3
-Forever 21 pink cropped top
-Brandy&Melville long black skirt
-Rayban Clubmaster in tortoise

Outfit 4
-H&M khaki basic shirt
-H&M boyfriend jeans
-Vans in black
-Rayban Clubmaster in tortoise

Outfit 5
-H&M blazer in black
-Zara white blouse
-Superga in white

In the summer I like to keep it simple with the basics that are perfect to mix up to create different outfits. I'd love to hear about your summer outfits!

2 comments:

  1. Wow those summer outfits look fabulous! So chic and perfect for summer. Personally, in the summer, I tend to wear either denim shorts & t-shirts or a dress...

    lilhm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to wear comfy and large clothes, but this summer I had many events I had to go to, so needed something more put-together than usual!

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric