Wednesday 28 May 2014

The Review | Schultz Camomile Brightening Lotion


Having dark blonde hair, I always wanted to dye it a lighter colour but it scared me the fact that my hair could be damaged. I tried a few sprays to gradually go lighter but none of them seemed to work for me. On a vim to my local drugstore I spotted the Schultz Camomile Brightening Lotion that I had heard great things about, and went and purchased it to give it a try. 

Together with the spray I got the brightening shampoo and conditioner. After the second wash the difference was noticeable, but not too much to think that I dyed my hair. To not damage my hair too much, since it does contain hydrogen peroxide, I sprayed this on my hair every three or four washes. On the bottle it says to soak the liquid in a cotton pad and then massage it, but of course if doing this a lot of product is wasted and it is not applyed evenly; so I used an empty spray bottle to spray it onto my hair, I then massage it into wet hair and then brush through it. I thought that this product would be a better replacement for the hair dye, but after all it isn't that different. For my haircare I don't use anything except shampoo, conditioner and once in a while a hairmask,  this brand does dry my hair, so every wash I switch between this brand and the L'Oreal EverRich (reviewed here) to give moisture the hair needs and avoid the split ends.

Have you ever dyed your hair and how was the whole experience?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric